petty empathy
Most of you have probably heard about the missing student Dan sichei from the Technical university of Mombasa. I have done my investigations and would like to rule this as an act of empathy.The psychotic students of this university are going too far just for a mere election.This political shenanigans is also visible in our national government ,the fear of accepting loss.
I would advise the team and whoever involved in this stupidity to decist. This is not a request I give you 24rs to take the proper action or face the consequences. NO vote was stolen is calling someone within their proper state of mind and asking for the voter Code illegall .The election was won fair and square .I do not support any alliance in that wretched University but only speak from facts
The rate of tribalism in this institution is wanting and we shall have non of it.The next generation grouping themselves in tribal committees this is pathetic and not the kind of behaviour we expect from such an institution. They should concentrate on their development and network instead of petty issues
@696blackhand
Comments
Post a Comment